Welcome to A to Z Pediatric Therapy! Thank you for visiting us.
At A to Z Pediatric Therapy, we believe that:
- Learning is fun.
- Every child is unique and therapy should reflect his individual needs.
- Each discipline is one piece of the puzzle, and all of the pieces must come together to treat the whole child.
- Behaviors are communication.
- Sensory needs are valid and should be honored.
- Positive reinforcement and praise can make a dramatic difference.
- Giving up on a child is not an option.
- Parents are the experts on their child.
- A child’s family - mother, father, brothers, sisters, grandparents - are essential parts of the team.
- Learning never stops.
We offer the following services:
- Articulation Therapy
- Language Therapy
- Feeding Therapy
- Behavioral Support
- IEP/Educational Support
"Children are great imitators. So give them something to imitate."~ Anonymous
"Children are likely to live up to what you believe of them."~ Lady Bird Johnson
"No one has yet fully realized the wealth of simplicity, kindness, and generosity hidden in the soul of a child."~ Emma Goldman
"Children are our most valuable resource."~ Herbert Hoover
"Only where children gather is there any real chance of fun."~ Mignon McLaughlin
"A person's a person, no matter how small."~ Dr. Seuss
"Children are the living messages we send to a time we will not see."~ Neil Postman
"Play is not a luxury. Play is a necessity."~ Kay Redfield Jamison
"Play is the beginning of knowledge."~ Anonymous
"Play is the only way the highest intelligence of humankind can unfold."~ Joseph Chilton Pearce
"Play is the highest form of research."~ Albert Einstein
"A child loves his play, not because it's easy, but because it's hard."~ Dr. Spock
"Children are the living messages we send to a time we will not see."~ Joseph Joubert