Welcome to A to Z Pediatric Therapy
At A to Z Pediatric Therapy, we believe that:
- Learning is fun.
- Every child is unique and therapy should reflect his individual needs.
- Each discipline is one piece of the puzzle, and all of the pieces must come together to treat the whole child.
- Behaviors are communication.
- Sensory needs are valid and should be honored.
- Positive reinforcement and praise can make a dramatic difference.
- Giving up on a child is not an option.
- Parents are the experts on their child.
- A child’s family - mother, father, brothers, sisters, grandparents - are essential parts of the team.
- Learning never stops.
We offer the following services:
- Social Skills Groups
- Articulation Therapy
- Language Therapy
- Feeding Therapy
- Behavioral Support
- IEP/Educational Support